Mode de paiement
Methods of payment
In order to offer each of our customers a unique and safe shopping experience, we have worked with the most secure payment institutions and offer services adapted to their consumption mode. We offer the following payment methods :
- Debit/bank cards
- Arawak gift cards
For payments by credit card, ARAWAK Market has chosen Mangopay, an international payment service. The security of the payment is based on the authentication of the merchant, the confidentiality and integrity of the exchanges. Your payment is made via the secure server of MangoPay SAS and the bank. The exchanges are encrypted and secure. Our site does not have access to your personal and banking data. To ensure this security, Mangopay uses proven encryption techniques: only Mangopay can process them and thus ensure the link between your bank and our online shop.
Credit and debit cards
Credit issuers, accepted are included :
- Carte Bleue (France)
If you live in the EEA
If you live in the EEA, which includes the European Union, Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein, you may be asked to authenticate your payment when you make a purchase.
To authenticate a payment, you will need to respond to a prompt from your card issuer and provide additional information. Depending on your card issuer, this information may include a correct answer to a question, a password or a passcode.
What does the 3D Secure option mean?
- The 3D Secure system has been designed by Visa and MasterCard to guarantee the security of your payments and to avoid fraudulent payments by credit card on Internet sites. ARAWAK Market has opted for this secure payment method to offer you the best service and the best protection..
- In practice, when paying by credit card on ARAWAK Market, you enter your card number, its expiry date and the 3-digit cryptogram on the back of your card. You are then redirected to a page of your bank. You will receive a validation from your bank to ensure that you are the author of this payment transaction.
- The additional information you are asked for is specific to each bank: it may be a one-time code (sometimes sent by SMS to your mobile phone), a password that you have chosen, etc
- After validation of these additional data, your bank confirms that you are the cardholder. You are then automatically redirected to our site, which confirms the success of your payment and gives you your order number.
- Please note that bank procedures change regularly for security reasons. It is therefore possible that the additional information required from you may change over time.
If you have any further questions about the 3DSecure system, please contact your bank.
Carte cadeau Arawak
If you have an Arawak gift card, you can pay with this balance.
If you wish to pay via PayPal, you will be redirected to a secure PayPal page, then back to Arawak to confirm the order.
It should be possible to pay by card via PayPal without having a PayPal account. Here is how to do it :
- Please select Pay with PayPal and you will be redirected to PayPal. Instead of choosing to pay with your PayPal account, select the option to pay by bank or credit card.
- You will be prompted to enter your billing and credit card.
- Enter your email address so that PayPal can send you a receipt.
- Please select Continue to return to Arawak. Your payment is not sent until you select Placing an order on Arawak.
PayPal has restrictions on how often you can use the guest account feature. If you have any problems or questions regarding PayPal's guest account feature, please contact PayPal directly.